Measures approximately: 3 inches.
These can be ironed on fabrics with their heat seal backing, or alternatively sewn on.
- Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION.
- Step 2: Place your applique or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Step 3: Press the iron down for a couple of minutes with as much constant pressure as possible. Then move iron lightly back and forth to ensure all corners of patch are applied.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down for 5 minutes before checking