These patch sets can be ironed on or sewn on.
Top SOA rocker - 34cm
Stormtrooper centre - 22.5cm
Hoth rocker - 28cm
1%er -14cm x 8.5cm
Sgt at arms - 10.6cm x 8.5cm
Punish - 10cm x 5.7cm
Iron on appliques and embroidered patch setting instructions:
- Step 1: Set your iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Step 2: Place your applique or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down.