Credit to Lucbui and Datuduo for their work on this game.
Here are the updates from version 7b to 9.0:
- Animations for Pokémon are no longer disabled and is working for all Pokémon. (Sprites by MrDollSteak Sprite Resource)
- By editing IV's and levels, the areas of the first four Gyms are easier, Post 8th Gym is a bit harder, and Post 16th Gym is a good bit harder (Much smother difficulty curve overall, about 6 levels higher at the end).
- Pokémon stats, move power, items and more is updated to match Gen8 from Gen6.
- Steel no longer resist Dark and Ghost.
- Opponent trainers should now properly recognize Fairy type.
- Icons for Physical/Special/Status moves (physical/special split already existed).
- Mega Pokémon now can actually learn moves, and can change back by using the Mega Stone again (It's still acts like normal evolution though).
- Cameron's Dojo is now less of a grind and won't overlevel your team using it.
- Scarfed Pikachu is a lot stronger (but still reasonable, just enough to not be terrible going 1v6), learns every HM, and has a updated sprite.
- Riolu and Shinx are now on-par with the other starters stat wise.
- Most gift and trade Pokémon are now holding items, and many wild Pokémon now have held items they can hold in later games.
- EV capped at 252.
- Stats now show color based on Nature.
- Mew/Arceus (aka Deoxys) from outside of the event now will always obey.
- Default options when starting a new game will have the text speed set to "Fast", sound setting set to "Stereo", and PC boxs will now use all 12 wall papers when starting a new save instead of repeating the first 4.
- Maps had 99% of errors fixed, so no more invisible walls or tables you can walk though.
- A bunch of Pokédex stuff fixed.
- Of. Bug fixes.
- Overall lots of quality improvements.
Please note - This game is freely available. Our price is for the service of putting it on a cartridge for you.
Also, on this cartridge version, please save the game twice anytime you need to save. This is a requirement only for this particular game.
It will bring up a message about a corrupt save when you start the game, but please ignore this, it's not actually corrupt and only displays due to the alternate methods to have it flashed with a save working on this style of cartridge.