Pokemon Blue Kaizo is a hack, an upgrade of Pokemon Blue on Gameboy Color. Yep, the truth is Pokemon Blue Kaizo doesn’t change anything about the original story. Instead, it is a more challenging game with better opponents and wild Pokemon.
- You can catch all 151 Pokemon throughout this game now. At the early stages, there is a great variety of Pokemon for you.
- The movepools of all 151 Pokemon are not the same as its original. They have been altered.
- The Kanto region get a new appearance with many changed areas.
- From the left side of Viridian City, you can catch wild starters and have a full team of these Pokemon. Isn’t it interesting?
- Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta get Flamethrower at level 16.
- You can catch some Water-type Pokemon in Viridian Forest like Krabby – Poliwag – Psyduck, etc…
- The encounter rate of Pokemon is very high, don’t worry too much if you cannot get your Pokemon soon.
- The price of items are now lower much more than the original game. You can buy them without worrying about your money.
- The HM 05 – Flash is also in this game. You can use it in any cave.
- The Gym Leaders are much tougher than before. Be more careful when fighting against them.